Tuesday, July 5, 2011

I'm So Not Good At Writing Blogs

Dear Cami and sometimes Shelby, 
Sorry I took so long....haha I'm just kiddin....maybe...perhaps....someone else is reading this? So welcome to you, too! 
July 5th already huh? How can that be? I don't want summer to end. I love summer. There's so many good things about summer. Why can't it be summer all year long? It's probably one of those things that we can't have all the time because then we'll start taking it for granted. So I guess I just solved life; winter comes so we can appreciate summer. That's nice. 
My wint....I was gonna say my winter. What the heck? 
My neck hurts really bad. I don't know why. I think it's from lifting. I'm not good at lifting. I suck at lifting, but I have gotten so much better! I squatted 235 pounds on Monday and that's pretty dang good if I do say so myself. 
You know what? I pretty much know nothing. It's like the more I learn the more I don't know. People are crazy and I'm weird. I also don't like being in debt. Why can't we have a barter system? I'm just kidding. I know why we cant have a barter system. I did watch the film in Ms.Hayes' yes. 

I'm not a very good texter, I'm really not. Sometimes I just don't care. I mean I care about people but texting takes up a lot of time that I don't have much extra of. I think one call to get to the point sometimes is much better. But sometimes it's not. Like I said, I'm weird. 

I'm sorry this blog isn't even interesting. I know what I can talk about.... I can talk about how much I love swimming. I get to compete this weekend for the first time in two years! I'm really nervous :/  but it will be fun. :)
When I get older I'm pretty positive I'm going to own my own pool. Not as big as the high school pool, but big enough so I can have water aerobics, swim lessons, and water therapy. You know, just the fun stuff. Life is really cool. I'm glad I'm starting to enjoy it again, ha! :D

Anyways, I love you people. All you people, but I know for certain Camille and Shelb are reading this so I love you Camille and Shelby Lynn. :)

Remember, Life is to be enjoyed not endured! (but it's supposed to be endured, too...?)
Love, 
Kelli

1 comment:

  1. You are my favorite person ever. James is getting up there :)

    ReplyDelete