My grandma and I got our hair done. :)
Tay came home for Christmas!
Hannah, Linds, and I at a LAX game. I don't like Lacrosse but I like them. :)Institute....I love Institute and I love Hannah!
This is Linds and I in the whirlpool after practice. We're pretty much there everyday.
Spring Break! With Cristina, Molly and Shannae. :)Soaking up some sun...plus I'm a lifeguard so I can do this.
Spending time with Nae Nae. She's getting too big!
Dyl and Kristopher came home for Christmas! It was fun to meet Kris and of course to be with Dyl, I love her so much!
And....Tyler! This is in January when he first came to New Mexico! It was risky but everything worked out good and we get along so great. He's awesome!
Haha...Shannae is so funny.
The first of many flowers that Tyler has got me. :)
Hannah and I got super close this year! Which is so much fun because she is so much fun to be around and we just laugh so hard. She's an amazing girl:)
Spring Break with my whole family! 
Hannah and I going to a redneck party!

Oh my goodness I love this picture so much! My mom and I went to go visit my grandma on Easter and she lives in a nursing home. (Oh, this isn't my grandma by the way lol) My mom is the best example of Kindness and Love...right when we walked in she starts hugging people and asking them how they were. This lady is so cute she had so many bows and ribbons in her hair! She had a disposable camera and she kept wanting to take pictures of my mom and I. It really goes to show you how much it means to them when people visit them. She was like go stand over there and she was telling my mom and I what to do and we were just smiling. Then she was like no look at each other. So we just turned our heads to each other and kept smiling. We were laughing so hard. What a wonderful Easter. :)Anyways, I had an idea of what I wanted to blog about today and this is totally not it, but it's okay!
Love,
Kelli
My grandma and I got our hair done. :)









Those are the best blogs though! And this one is awesome. The last picture is so funny and cute! You are great Kelli. Just keep blogging like you, it's perfect! Love you :-)
ReplyDelete