I feel really weird lately. I just noticed that I haven't updated my blog in quite a while. I feel kinda silly because I know hardly anyone reads this but it's okay. I really love my classes this year! I can't wait to get more into the semester and get more into learning new things. I am taking all classes for my major except for one business class. I pretty much have all the same people in all my classes. You know what that means? I'm moving up! I can't believe I'm already a junior. I hope these last two years go by as fast as the first two did. And I hope there are only two years left...haha. I think my favorite class this year will be sports marketing. I need to watch more espn and get more familiar with sports news, tho, so I can participate more in class. I like talking in there! Surprisingly. I think it will be a lot of fun. Maybe someday I can work side by side with Hames... howdddya like that idea Camille? :)
Track started yesterday! Oh my goodness. I am so excited. I feel so much stronger, physically and mentally, than I did last year. Today I ran for 45 minutes and I felt so good! I know that isn't a lot for some people but when I run for 45 minutes I get really really excited! Maybe someday I can run for an hour :)
I feel like I keep lucking out left and right! I don't know how it keeps happening but I am so unbelievably blessed! I know my Father in Heaven is so aware of me and my circumstances. I almost feel unworthy to be given so many good things when I know there are so many people struggling in the world. I wish there was something that I could do that would make a difference.
It is so crazy how different I feel when I come to school. I can't even explain it but its like I'm a different person. I'm organized and more self disciplined in everything I do! My work, running, and especially eating. I don't bite my nails while I'm at school, which if you know me you know that's a really really huge thing. It's just so awesome I feel like I'm the person I'm supposed to be because I'm on my own and I have the ability to do that. I just love it so much. I just don't like being a way from family and on that note, Cami I hope you know that this living across the country thing isn't going to work out. Sorry but there is baseball down here too. :)
I feel like I'm babbling. I can't wait for Christmas so I can see Cami with a belly. :) I don't know how I feel about time moving quickly tho. Tyler leaves for his mission in October and I am super happy for him! You can't blame me for feeling a little scared about it. Being without someone you love for that long is just a hard thing to comprehend, but I know he's doing the right thing. I know that what's supposed to happen will. So I don't mean to leave this on a sad note. I know things will be fine! :) I should find something to do... I'm so boring. Blogging on a Friday night. I think I will go eat a Take 5. Maybe I shouldn't actually, tomorrow we have a time trial haha wish mee luck! :)
Love,
Kelli
You know what, when I read your blog I never think you are boring! Plus it's the little, mundane things that make us who we are! And you are amazing. I need to be more disciplined too, I think seminary should help with that. I love you Kelli, and I don't think living this far will work either. Come on over to MN :) Have fun in school, learn all you can!! LOVE YOU!!!
ReplyDeleteThis is Cami btw, I am sure you could tell. ps I love the nickname Hames, it's funny and I think you are the only one to use it!
ReplyDeleteOkay let me just move all our family to MN. not happenin! Love you too
ReplyDeleteDear Kelli,
ReplyDeleteWhat do you and frosted flakes have in common?
You're both GGGGrrrreeeeaattt! Also,with all that discipline make sure you make time to be crazy.
THE END.