Monday, December 10, 2012

The Ultimate Tuesday Workout

It has been much too long since my last blog. Sorry about that! The end of this semester has been crazy. Today marks 1/12th of Tyler's Mission! Two down, Twenty-two to go!! Every Tuesday we do 12 200's for our workout and I have decided that I am comparing these two years to a Tuesday workout. I am done with the first 200! And although the first 200 in my workout is usually the easiest, I am hoping that in my analogy this wont be true. The first 200 in the Ultimate Tuesday Workout (the first two months) have been rough! But so fun at the same time. I love getting letters and little souvenirs that Tyler sends me of his mission! It's like connecting on a whole new level. Today he sent some German chocolate that he got from someone and oh my gosh. It was good! There is a boy who was in the singles ward here last year who is serving in England and my roommate writes him and he sent her some mint chocolate called "Aero" and it like has a bunch of air bubbles in it! Its so cool and I think the air bubbles make it extra delicious but Lori doesn't like that so she gave me the whole bar! Gosh, I love European chocolate, but I love American chocolate, too.

Speaking of Tuesday, tomorrow is email Tuesday! And I get a Tyler email. :) And then on Thursday I get to go home! We got a snowstorm here today and yesterday! I get really nervous to drive in the snow but I did good. Happy December 10th everyone! :D


We may physically be in different places, but our hearts are together. <3


1 comment:

  1. Cutie :) I think it will definitely go by faster and faster

    ReplyDelete