Friday, February 8, 2013

What's Going On!










It's been awhile since I've written a blog! I've been super busy with school and today I had a test in Chemistry and a test in Kinesiology. Fuuun. Actually it was kinda fun. Lets hope I did good!
I have really been thinking lately about how lucky I am to have the opportunity to get an education. It's such an amazing blessing to be able to learn everyday! Sometimes I take it for granted. I love learning new things! And especially about things that I am interested in and that I like. I love learning about how our bodies work. Every movement requires a process or a signal and a lot of times, several of both. We are machines that require fuel,work and proper care if we expect them to work the way we want. A very wise teammate of mine used an analogy that really helped me understand this. She said to think of our bodies the way we think of cars. We have to give them the correct type of fuel and make sure all their parts are functioning in the right way. If you don't take care of your car, its going to give out and stop working; same with your body. "It's not magic, its science." I LOVE this stuff! Being active is great.
I have recently put two new things on my life bucket list!I used to have a whole list but I don't know where its at and I think it has probably changed a lot so I guess I will just start over.
  1. Eat cereal out of a big bowl with big spoon! 
  2. Run a 5k
  3. Run a 1/2 marathon 

I can't wait! I just have to wait until I am done with track. Then I can eat homemade tortillas and run a lot! :)

INDOOR
I have been running the 60hurdles and the 400 at the meets. I only run the 400 to get ready for the 400hurdles in outdoors. Terrible but necessary. Two more meets and then its outdoor! Can't wait to be done! With it all. lol

https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=21fdfcd9da&view=att&th=13c9d2db6d38b767&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P894WL80JX9Z3OAbvkAjVJX&sadet=1360346338492&sads=7xXVYK7nMb4XXRHnWyWbB3Lg-PQ
Megan, Linds and I! :)
https://mail-attachment.googleusercontent.com/attachment/u/0/?ui=2&ik=21fdfcd9da&view=att&th=13c9d2e35f17aee7&attid=0.1&disp=inline&safe=1&zw&saduie=AG9B_P894WL80JX9Z3OAbvkAjVJX&sadet=1360346364733&sads=jQgfaiJR2wC_4CNe-8NnWoNvdDc
Lindsay, Megan, Lydia and I. Just missing a couple others and that's our whole girls track team!


Albuquerque :)

And since I know you are wondering....
Tyler's been out for
days!!!!

20 months exactly from yesterday until he gets home. BAM. 


Have a great day!
Love, Kelli! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment