Thursday, October 3, 2013

One Year!!

It's been 51 weeks since Tyler went into the MTC! 361 days since I've seen his handsome face. Time goes by so fast.
 This is the last time I saw Tyler. We had already been crying all morning, you can kind of see that in the picture. haha It will be a year since this picture on Sunday!

And I watched Superman fly away
Come back, I'll be with you someday
I'll be right here on the ground
When you come back down


"Superman"- Taylor Swift
 
 

 These are the first flowers Tyler ever got me!
January 2012
 And These are the ones he just got me for my birthday! October 2013
 
 
 
Things change but so much stays the same, too. We're holding on. :)

 
I guess there isn't really a point to this blog. Besides that Tyler is amazing! And he's half way done with his mission!
I am so proud of him!
And I thought this day would never come! haha
 
Love,
Kelli
 
 
 

1 comment: