1. I worked hard cleaning our kitchen and bathroom. Pinesol got a new smell? When did that happen? :( or did I just grab the wrong container?
2. Shannae and I sorted Leilas newborn clothes, most of which she has grown out of.
3. (This part of the day was not lovely) I went to the dentist to get three fillings (thank you pregnancy hormones for making me throw up everyday and make my teeth start to decay). It was absolutely awful. I don't know if my dentist just wasn't nice and gentle, but it was an awful experience. I don't remember it being that bad. I had been thinking of how to make my kids not afraid of going to the dentist and ways I could make it an enjoyable/memorable experience but after today I decided it is probably just going to be one of those lessons I have to teach them about doing things that are no fun because you have to for whatever reason. In this case, teeth are important and its better in the long run to take care of your teeth now. Yes, it might be awful but you just suck it up and think of yourself as a better person because of it. The lovely part of this is that my mouth is no longer numb.
4. Took a shower and shaved!
5. Parted my bangs the other way and they looked nice.
6. I got a little workout in.
7. Leila and I went on a walk. I wore my running shoes for the first time in who knows how long. I think I am ready to start running again!
8. I started writing thank you cards.
9. Tyler bought me mint chocolate chip ice cream.
10. I listened to Relient K's new CD.
11. Got the most adorable picture of my niece, Annie.
12. And last but not least, it was Camilles birthday. My other half :) love her so much!
Love,
Kelli
Oh sorry there are more!
13. Leila looked so cute in her outfit today and took two real naps in the room, in her bassinet!
14. Leila and I hung out in the grass as the summer sun went down.
I have a good life.
No comments:
Post a Comment