Friday, November 4, 2016

November 2016

What I am working on:


  • Not biting my nails
  • Having the living room and kitchen picked up and clean before bed
  • Establishing a better sleep schedule for Leila
  • Reading my scriptures more
  • Reading a little each day
  • Being more sincere and grateful in my prayers
  • Working out in some way each day
  • Doing something fun with Leila each day
  • Trying to cook and use the food we have before buying new food
  • Writing in my journal more often 
Some of my thoughts:

  • Since having a baby every time I see one I have to stop and ask how old they are
  • I love to see older people being active, they are inspiring. We all need to keep moving!
  • The hardest parts of having a baby so far are figuring out sleep and when they get shots :(. Leila hasn't really gotten sick but I'm sure that will be terrible when that happens.
  • I need to vote but the line is too long to stand in with a 5 month old. 
  • I am a lot faster at gutting a pumpkin now than when I was in 6th grade


I guess that is all for now. Better start on my list so I can be better!

-Kelli

1 comment: