Today after work and classes, I lifted with Mel and then went to the field and hit with some of the girls. We have testing tomorrow, and Friday, and Saturday....NOT LOOKING FORWARD TO. I just don't think it makes any sense....spring season is over? He saw us all play? Why do you we need to test? It's hard testing, too, lots of running. I will be sure to almost die a few times.
After that Mel, Whit, and I went on a very slow 2 mile jog. It was great. I love those girls. :) Then, Lan and I went to chili's. That was fun! I love going places with Lan and talking to her. We're lucky to have each other here. It's nice to have someone that knows your past and...well, roots. After that we went to wal-mart and we got a bunch of air freshener stuff for the room and bathroom because honestly, I'm obsessed with stuff that smells good. I bought some stuff for my roommate Kahua because she is sick. :( Hopefully she will be better by tomorrow. I made her eat soup, drink gatorade, drink theraflu, and take some nyquil. Yeah I drugged her up! Responsibly tho :) Oh, I also gave her like 6 vitamin C pills and put her to bed.
So now, I am here in my room with Lewby. We just finished our baby food. We also got that whilst we were at wal-mart. And like I said on my twitter, I won't leave it any anybody's truck this time.
I think I'm gonna do some Abs and then go to sleep. I'm sweeepy.
I hope you had a great day. :)
Love,
Kelli
Kelli, I love you so much :)
ReplyDeleteI love you so much too Camille! :)
ReplyDelete