Thursday, April 5, 2012

45 Minutes

I've been to this page at least five times since the last blog I posted. I've decided that this blank text box and all the tools around it intimidate me. When I come here with the intent to write a blog, I automatically go up and exit out of blogger completely, unless I go read Cami's blog, again. I've read each one like 3 times, if I wasn't her sister that would make me a stalker.  But I am her sister, so all is well. I feel weird today; I'm cold, my stomach hurts, and I got a parking ticket. I also think I am nervous for my track meet this weekend. My sister told me that if I did things that made me happy that I would feel better. Well, I'm at work so I'm a little bit limited. I figured maybe if I thought about things that make me happy that I would feel better. So here's a list of things that make me happy!
  1. Hurdles
  2. French braiding
  3. Cutting Hair
  4. Having my hair freshly cut
  5. Waking up in the middle of the night and having unread text messages.
  6. Taking a test and knowing the answers
  7. Saying a prayer
  8. Drinking water
  9. Bike riding
  10. Swinging
  11. Having a clean room
  12. When my hair is wet (I'm sad its only temporary :( )
  13. When my nails are long and shiny.
  14. When class gets cancelled
  15.  Having a full tank of gas
  16. Sleeping in my bed at home
  17. Getting all dressed up and going on dates. :)
  18. Hardcore Parkour adventures with Linds
  19. Getting mail
  20. The its almost summer feeling you get at the end of each school year.
  21. The it's the beginning of summer feeling!
  22. Driving Standard
  23. Going to the temple.
  24. Getting text messages from people I haven't talked to in awhile.
  25. Getting new running shoes
  26. Going to institute
  27. Laying in the grass
  28. Sock tan lines
  29. Chocolate milk after a hard workout
  30. Wearing an outfit that is both cute and comfortable
  31. Horses!
  32. Dry erase boards and dry erase markers.
  33. Trying new recipes
  34. Finishing a book
  35.  4wheeling
  36. Dancing
  37. Getting my nails done.
  38. Going swimming
  39. Sunny days
  40. Getting notes from my mama.
  41. Of Course, being with Camille :)
 She's right. I feel better. Happy Thursday :)
Oh and the 45 minutes is how many minutes I have until my nutrition test. Although, its more like 25 minutes now.
                                                         love,
                                                                Kelli

3 comments: