I hope everyone had a good Tuesday! Mine was not too great but I can't really complain. It snowed pretty much all day and I feel super bad for hating it. I know that the valley needs it but I just can't help it. I want warm, summer days where I don't have to wear jackets and sweats. Going to Albuquerque this past weekend really teased me! This past weekend was general conference and it was absolutely perfect for how I've been feeling. Everything going on in the world has been making me just not feel good. Sometimes nothing seems right and things are just hard but I know that in the end everything will work out the way it should, and more importantly the way that Heavenly Father planned it. I know that with all my heart. I was only able to watch Sunday's sessions because I had a track meet, so I can't wait to read the ones I missed! I loved President Uchtdorf's talk about light and darkness. I think a lot of people needed to hear that, it is what the world needed. Christ is the light that this dark world needs. Hannah, Lindsay and I watched it at Lindsay's apartment. We made waffles, bacon, eggs, and fruit! We had apple juice, too. I love them both and I am so happy we all got to watch it together. :) After that Lindsay and I went to watch her roommates Lacrosse game for alittle bit. We came back and watched the second session and then we made panini's in her panini maker! I love making those. It was a good Sunday and I needed it.
So last night instead of studying I laid on the couch by the fire watching Gilmore Girls and then made some homemade Nutter Butters. They were so good even tho I messed up the filling a little bit. I put too much milk in it so it wasn't that thick and I had extra so I just poured it over the top of them, which I don't think was really a problem... lol They were really good and here is the think that I got the recipe from if you wanna try!
Oh I also added chocolate chips to the filling. :)
And the last piece of news for this blog is that tomorrow marks 6 months that Tyler has been serving!!! Here are some pics of the package I sent him. I also sent a bag of the Nutter Butters, which I hope are still good when they get there...
The theme of the package was "Eighteen MonthS'MORE"
It included:
-Marshmallows
-Hersheys Chocolate
-Graham Crackers
-Nutter Butters
-Fruit Snacks
-A pack of blueberry muffin mix
And I think that's it!
D&C 6:11-
"And if thou wilt inquire, thou shalt know mysteries which are great and marvelous; therefore thou shalt exercise thy gift, that thou mayest find out mysteries, that thou mayest bring many to the knowledge of the truth, yea, convince them of the error of their ways."
Thanks Camille for helping me find the perfect scripture.
Love,
Kelli <3
So sweet Kew. I am glad you were able to watch conference with your friends, I think I hould make those Nutter Butters! I love you
ReplyDelete