Monday, April 1, 2013

SPRING :)


I am such a horrible blogger. Really. I start to write them and then I feel like its too boring so I should wait for another day when I am more creative. I never really get more creative tho, I've concluded. So I'll start with this, Taylor left on his mission March 12th to New Zealand! Here is a picture of him with the other missionaries who arrived in Wellington the same time as him. He looks so happy and I am so excited for him to have this experience! He is awesome.
Outdoor is here! I absolutely hate pictures of me running. I hate them. But I put one up for good measures. I ran the 100 hurdles and the 400 hurdles. I completely died in the 400's because I've done zero training for them. I hope that gets better. lol They were both way to slow so I have a lot to do. Lindsay and I rode with the coaches, which has a lot of benefits. We got to eat at Olive Garden (amazing) and on the way back we got to stop for froyo. So it was pretty awesome in that aspect.
5 MORE WEEKS OF SCHOOL AND PRACTICE!
I can do it. 

I also haven't mentioned the birth of my beautiful nephew Thomas Heber!
Born February 27th I can not believe he is already over a month old! I can't wait to meet him.:)


 And for my sweet Tyler's update, he has been serving for almost 6 months now! Can't believe how fast time flies. These pictures are a little old, he is with a new companion now and in a new area but he is learning a lot in every aspect. I love seeing his testimony grow. It's the coolest thing. He is the coolest.
 Happy APRIL! :) Spring is here! 
Love, 
Kelli



No comments:

Post a Comment