Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Summer So Far

It's weird to think that 4 years ago I was ending my junior year of high school and approaching my senior year. My life is so different now! And I am grateful for that. My summer so far consists of:
  1. Swimming at the YMCA
  2. Sleeping in the basement
  3. Making lots of dinners
  4. Thomas
  5. Babysitting
  6. Waiting for the sound of the mailman putting mail in the shoot every Tuesday around 2 pm.
  7. Going on runs while it's sprinkling
  8. Walking with Thomas and Cami
  9. Playing candy crush
  10. A salad with almost every meal
  11. Chips and quacamole almost everyday
  12. Spending time with the Young Women (P.S. I got a new calling as YW advisor! Awesomeee)
  13. Missing home.
  14. General conference talks
  15. The YMCA hot tub :)



 
It's been fun and I am excited to make some more memories! Last night cami and I made a summer bucket list so I am excited to start that. And Tyler's update:
days out! <3
 
Love,
Kelli
 

1 comment: