Monday, July 1, 2013

Birthdays and Babies

On Friday Cami and James went to the temple with our friends Chris and Cheyenne. I volunteered to babysit so they could have a special night off! Thomas is in the Jumper and William (Chris and Cheyenne's boy) is standing up beside it. Thomas is 4 months and Williams is almost 1. I only had to watch both of them for about 4 and half hours but let me tell you, it' some tough stuff. I have always appreciated mom's but after you really do what they do you don't truly understand what they do. How do some people have like 5 kids under 7? I have a feeling that someday I will find out. There was 10 minute window when they both were asleep and it was pretty amazing. 





My boss' son turned one this weekend! They had a baseball themed birthday party for him and it was so much fun! I can't wait to throw themed birthday parties. 
Awesome food!


 Cami eating some delicious Nachos :)

BASEBALL BIRTHDAY FUN!
Blue Cupcakes. Baseball. I wouldn't mind having a birthday party like this. :)



Little Tom Tom. He is growing up
too fast for us! Last night was his first night of sleep training and it was hard. He cried for an hour and 15 min straight. Hopefully it gets better tonight. We hate when he is sad but I think the result with be worth it. I've heard at least.

Is it going to be weird for me to go back to a non-mom lifestyle? haha I go everywhere with Cami and Thomas. Hang out with all of Cami's friends who have babies and husbands. Most of what we talk about is about babies and mom things, which I am fine with. I am learning a lot and getting a head start I guess! Three more weeks in Minnesota, I better make the best of all the green plants and beautiful lakes! In fact, I think I'll go take advantage of some of the awesome running trails right now!

Have a great day! 
Love, 
Kelli

1 comment: