
After the car show we went to my dad's favorite mexican restaurant in town. My dad and I got horchata! So good. Look at his face! He is so silly. I love him:)

Alright so if you have ever drove anywhere with my dad he is obsessed with deer. I mean I think they're cool, too, but every time he comes to visit he reminds me that I shouldn't take it for granted that I see deer every day and it's not unusual to find a huge buck in your front yard! This deer was literally 5 feet away from us in the car. So, naturally, we stopped and stared at it for 5 minutes.
Hooper hot springs! My dad didn't swim with us but he still had a good time talking to Mike on the phone and then eating some good food. My mom, Cheryl, and I jumped off the diving boards, laughed, and I couldn't help but imagine that this is what it would have been like if things were different and I happened to be born in a situation and time where I would have grown up with them. My mom and I would have been the best of friends. :) She is so AWESOME.
And Right before they left, we took an honorary picture with "Old Mose" ( I think that's his name) because I never have before. I am so grateful for the time that I was able to spend with my parents and Cheryl this weekend. They are great examples and I am glad they are in my life. I love my parents more than anything. I don't know who I would be today without them.
Life is so GOOD if you let it be.
Have a great day!
Love,
Kelli :)














Aw that is so sweet. I am so glad they came up. Cheryl seems awesome, I don't remember her at all really... I wish I could have been there! I like the finger in the last picture haha they are so fun
ReplyDelete