Two more weeks left in Minnesota! It's really bittersweet already and its till two weeks away. There are so many things that I am going to miss. Eight more days of waking up at 5:43a.m. Eight more days of teaching swim lessons. Five more days of tutoring sweet London. It will be hard to leave but I am missing New Mexico as much as I have since I first left for college. I think this has been the longest I've been away since my freshman year. I am such a homebody, but I don't care. I miss my family and my friends. My ward and my church. I miss the desert and the mountains. I miss New Mexican food and running on ditch banks. I miss my mom and our crazy unscheduled days. I miss boba and cruising in the perfect NM summer nights. I'm not ready to give that stuff up yet. I'll probably always want to go to the park or play in water & and I will probably always love trampolines and bouncy balls. I wont grow up. P.S. teeter totters= so much fun.
THINGS I WANT TO DO WHILE AT HOME:
1. HIKE THE SANDIAS
2. HANG OUT WITH JAY, MOLLY, ADAM, AND LEANN. (and a ton of other friends who are there!)
3. STARGAZE
4. TAKE SHANNAE OUT FOR HER BIRTHDAY :) (no swallowing bobbypins allowed!)
5. GO TO THE MANZANO BRANCH
6. PLAY PHASE TEN
7. DRINK RASBAND DAIRY CHOCOLATE MILK
8. FHE WITH MY FAMILY
9. SWIM AT THE POOL
10. JAZZERCISE
I love the list! I will do those things with you Kew
ReplyDelete