Happy almost Halloween everybody!! It's October 24th already! Wow. I can't believe how fast time is going by. Tyler leaves the MTC on Tuesday so to make sure I got him some Halloween stuff before he left I had to get it sent by tomorrow, which is Thursday. Anyways, besides the point. Here's everything I put in his care package!
Candy of course. Tyler likes butterfinger so I bought him that the other day at the store. And reeses and snickers, everyone likes reeses and snickers. Rolos... most people like those, too, right? And I sent him some kisses cuz everyone needs kisses! :)
Here's a list of whats all inside!

Yes, I made sucker ghosts. haha I'm not creative so I have to do stuff like this. But It was funner than I remembered. You know, making ghost suckers.
And to the right are the lyrics of Hope of Isreal. Random yes, but I felt like I should send him the lyrics for some reason so I wrote them out on a card. The verses are on the other side.
I don't really know how to use blogger....I wish these words were up there ^. Oh well. So the little baggies are full of cookies and chocolate covered pretzels. I wanted to make them myself but I really didn't have time so wal-mart will have to do. I tried the pretzels tho, I approve.
Scrapbook pages! So if you don't already know I made Tyler a scrapbook and sent it will him when he left on his mission. There were two pages in there when I sent it with him but the idea is that I'll send him a page or two every so often so we can keep in touch and hopefully he'll have a full scrapbook in two years if I don't slack off too much! The one on the left is of my visit right before he left. It was also the weekend of my birthday so there is a picture of the present he gave me and then some pictures of us. And farm stickers. Perfect. :) I love it there. The one on the right is just a short note to help him stay motivated and uplifted. He is really awesome.
Everything in the box! I dumped the candy out of the bag...I'm really hoping none of it melts that would be really awful.
And with the scrapbook pages and a Happy Halloween sign on top. :)
I of course wrote him a letter and put it in here, too.
I hope you are having a wonderful October day! There aren't many left.
Love,
Kelli
P.S. Sorry about the picture quality. I have to use my phone to take pictures, maybe I should invest in a camera...







You should invest in a camera when you have money to invest.. just sayin' Love you, cute pages!! No wonder you didn't sleep the other night! Tyler gets all the love
ReplyDelete