My heart feels a little bit achy today. Pictures aren't helping, they make me sad. I hate that I can't hear your voice or your laugh. I hate that I never get good morning or good night texts anymore. This is..so..hard. I can't text you and tell you funny stories or text you to tell you anything. I have to write it in this little notebook that you don't respond to and it is hard. I can write you as many letters as I want but you can only write once a week. That's hard. I don't want to overwhelm or distract, but I don't know if I am because I don't hear from him a lot. I never thought that I would ever be in this situation, but here I am completely in love with someone who will be away from me for quite some time. Dont get me wrong, I know that this is the best thing for him and I wouldn't for one second wish that he wasn't doing it. It's just hard. It's not only a sacrifice for the missionary. It's a sacrifice for everyone who loves him and that is so true.
Let's talk about my experiment for one moment shall we. Yesterday Lori went out of town so this morning we didn't have our study time and look how I feel? Satan pushes doubts on you the SECOND you allow him to.
I'm going to read a talk or doing something uplifting. Everything will be okay I know. <3
"The best decisions I've ever made were sacrificing something I love for the God I loved most."
Love,
Kelli
"Sacrifice brings forth the blessings of heaven" I think you are currently in the process of becoming more like God.
ReplyDelete