Thursday, October 18, 2012

Racquetball and All Things Fun

Five good things that happened today:
1. Ran 45 minutes and felt good.
2. Got a 100 on my taping practical.
3. Saw my beautiful nephew! 
4. Got a letter from Tyler.
5. Played Racquetball with Justin, Hannah, and Scott. 

Photo: 20 week ultrasound= It's a bouncing (or rather curled up) baby BOY!!!
First off, baby Showley, the cutest little baby I have ever seen in my whole life! Look at his perfectly round head and cute nose and upper lip. oh my GOODness I can't wait to meet him. We love you so much already boy! :) He is the next little boy blue (that's whats my grandma calls her grandsons and great grandsons lol). 
I met with my advisor today....4 classes for next semester totaling to 14 hours. Exciting. And then after this semester I will only have 21 credit hours and then I am DONE. I cannot wait to be a senior again! haha It's the best ever. I am planning on living with Cami and James this summer in Minnesota, as long as James is okay with that. lol It will be awesome helping with the baby. I will most likely work at the Y teaching swim lessons with Camille and then try to get another job at one of the gyms there. Time is moving quickly! It's weird. I got a letter from my love today. He is so wonderful and I know that he is learning so much. I am proud of him. I can't believe he's already been in the MTC for over a week. It's been almost two weeks since I've talked to him. I have a bunch of cool ideas of things I want to send him but if anyone has any ideas please share! Tonight I was able to hang out with really awesome people! After Ward Correlation Meeting we went to the Institute to talk to the mission prep class. We ate some pie and played ping pong. Then Scott suggested that we go to Melanie's to play racquetball. They have a racquetball/basketball court in their house! That her dad built himself. It's.so.AWESOME. It was a lot of fun. I was on Justin's team and we were against Scott and Hannah, same teams as the other night when we played indoor soccer. Well, Hannah and Scott kicked our butts but it really was a lot of fun. My knees and ankles hurt so I hope that I didn't make a poor decision for tomorrow's practice but hey, you're only in college once right! I also haven't blogged about the picture of the Albq Temple that Tyler sent me.
IMG_20121017_181506.jpg 
He is truly amazing and I don't know how he does it but he always knows what I need EXACTLY when I need it. I love the Albq Temple, it is so dear to me and I can't wait  until I can go all the way through!!!
I really should go to sleep but there are so many good things out in the world. You are only as happy as you make yourself. "Your future is only as bright as your faith," -Thomas S. Monson
I KNOW this is true. Get in lost in helping others, that's the only way to find yourself.

Love, 
Kelli :)

1 comment:

  1. Aw Kel that is so sweet it me want to cry, you love your little nephew! He is really cute huh!? I love you!!

    ReplyDelete