COLLEGE IS HARD. I didn't sleep at all last night because I have so much to do and I really really don't know how I'm going to get it all done. I woke up and went to work and class. We got out of class early so I was able to work on one of my projects! And then I remembered that my next class was cancelled and the one after that! So I went home and continued working on my project and then I got a text from Kristy (Tyler's mom) that Tyler wanted my email address. I really tried not to get too excited but...a little bit later I got an email from him! It was already the end of his computer time so he just told me he was writing me a letter and good stuff like that. It was short and perfect and it gave me the much needed strength to knock out a four page paper within the next hour. Thank you Tyler boy! Taylor should get his call this week I just remembered. I am soo excited, I hope he gets to learn spanish, but anywhere would be amazing. :) So many good things are happening! I can't believe its already October 23rd. Camille I'm going to see you in less than two months! The countdown is on :)
I love life!
Love,
Kelli
“It is a risk to
love. waitBut what if it doesn't work out?
Ah, but what if it does. ”
―
Peter McWilliams
Love you Tyler Schumacher :)
No comments:
Post a Comment